Firda Women's Quilted Jacket by Dale of Norway
Combining function and fashion, the knitted and wool insulated Firda jacket is a new take on the traditional puffer jacket. Replacing the traditional down filling, the Firda is padded with wool filling from Norwegian sheep. This is a sustainable and animal-friendly alternative to synthetic fiberfill and down filling.
This jacket has a trendy fit with a high/low hemline (short in front and slightly longer back). By tightening the draw strings at the hips, the jacket gets a puffy, cocoon-like shape. It has a large, comfortable hood with drawstrings, a two-way front zipper, and zippered front pockets. You can wear the Firda jacket as a fashion piece in the city or as a statement piece in the slopes.
The Firda jacket is adorned with a pattern of a softened, round-edged version of the Norwegian eight-petal rose. The jacket is named after a dialectical version of the word “fjord”.
• Water repellent outer layer
• Outer layer: 100% skin soft merino wool (Zefir Nano 20.5 micron)
• Insulation: lavalanâ virgin wool fibre fill.
• Lining: skin soft merino wool 16.5 micron
• The lavalanâ filling holds great insulating and moisture wicking properties, and it is also odor resistant
• Two- way zipper, zippered front pockets
• Drawstring hood
• Weight: 1615g (size M)
• Designed and knitted in Norway
• Hand wash
Dale of Norway is known for its long knitting history and quality. Since 1879, Dale has crafted the world’s finest knitwear, inspired by beautiful Norwegian patterns and the active Norwegian lifestyle. Today, the collection includes authentic, contemporary, and technical garments for fashion and sport.